Pre – Epic Fits
How this album compares to sex with Paris Hilton…
– Even though it might be fun during the act, you kinda feel like you’ve seen it all before.
– Before it happens, you’re pretty excited, but afterwards, you feel a bit underwhelmed.
– It can be repetitive, and sometimes seems like a one trick pony.
– It’s energetic, it’s even fun at times, but you’re tired at the end of it.
– You wouldn’t tell everyone about it, certainly not your parents, but there’d be some people you’d definitely tell, nay, brag to about it.
– It’s shorter than the usual thing.
– 256 people got it before I did.
– <insert joke about steel emotionless box>
The one thing this doesn’t have over the socialite is that too many people know about her, and not enough know about these guys. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not the greatest album ever, but it’s not bad either. The reports of them live are pretty damn good too, so that’d be a lot of fun if they ever came to Australia.
68 council wheelie bins out of 100